Blogadda

Saturday, May 28, 2022

MY LIFE

 Hello everyone my name is Nirvi  and I  am Nandini and Mithun Chari's daughter (The Elder One) I am NINE years old and I wanted to share something today!! My life in this generation is pretty good but have you ever thought about your parents generation, Well first things first ask your parents for a flashback of their times. Then you think about your own times. After that   you write on piece of paper of the differences between the two of these generation's.And last but not least give your parents a big tight and happy hug and kiss, And see that smile on their face! WOW just a simple WOW. Now tell me didn't that smile make you feel a thousand times happier. 

Well then that leaves us to the end of this session as everything has an end even us human beings. 

Yours Sincerely, 

                         Nirvi Mithun Chari 🙂














No comments:

Post a Comment