Blogadda

Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Day He Lied To Me

Why do someone lie to their dear ones? Is it the fear of losing them or the bitter truth which hurts than the comforting lie. Maybe that's why someone somewhere said, truth is bitter......

What happens to a dear one, after a lie is told, is it easy to accept or does the person feel betrayed??
This differs from person to person, some might take it easy and forget it whereas others might be hurt for the rest of their lives.
Whatever reasons are given, it's a courageous and a good thing to be truthful.

Ok, enough of all the mora science class, I will jump straight to an incident in my life.
Like other days, I waved goodbye to my husband, who was leaving to his work. As I was heading home with my little angel with me,  a friend of mine wished me happy birthday with a big hug and lovely smile and left, With a smile on my face and surprise in my mind, I checked the date, it was indeed my birthday.....

After my lil one's arrival, these trivial things about me didn't seem to be very important to me,  nor did I do a countdown of my birthday from a week's time( which I was used to ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„)
Since my hubby hadn't wished me, even he had forgotten.....

I was making my little one repeat the words 'Happy Birthday Mummy' and had a good time in her cute attempts....

Evening I dressed my little one and took her out for a walk, so that she can meet and play with her friends, at that time my hubby called on my mobile to inform that he would be traveling abroad the same night and will be back after a week, I told ok with a heavy heart.....
I wanted to spend the rest of my evening at home with my little one and hubby, and since he was leaving it was quite disappointing for me, that too on my birthday...

With a heavy heart, I thought I will go for a long walk with my lil one and come home late, so me and my angel went to a nearby park and played for sometime and came back.
There was a pleasant surprise awaiting for me, my entrance door was ajar and a loud music was playing from the hall, I was shocked to see all these and rushed to see who could have done all this?

To my surprise I saw my hubby sitting in a very relaxed way on the sofa and the killer smile....
Even before I could say or ask anything, my hubby came and hugged me and wished me happy birthday and told me that he had booked for our evening dinner, within few mins I got ready for the beautiful evening, and my hubby dressed up my lil one.
We had our dinner and headed straight to home, I was still dumbstruck and surprised, we reached home, I quickly put my baby to bed, as she had slept on the way.

Hubby came to me and told, "Nothing is more important than u in this world, I never forget your birthday, I had planned all this a month back, I love you.


My hubby has lied about his official trip, but planned a pleasant surprise for be on my birthday, so I feel a lie when told to bring smile on your loved ones is accepted, though it nothing but a lie .

This is how he lied to me and made my day special and memorable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

This post is a part of write over the weekend, an initiative for indian bloggers at blogadda






1 comment:

  1. Very nice incident, it is heart warming. Stay blessed forever.

    ReplyDelete