Blogadda

Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Click That Changed My Life

As usual I woke up at 7AM, the thought of going to office on a Monday morning is too tiring and exhausts my energy. However I forced myself from my warm cozy bed and headed to freshen up myself and get ready.  I was in no mood to have breakfast, inspite of mom forcing me, just drank a glass of milk, hugged mom and waved her goodbye.....

As I was heading towards the bus station, my mind was coming up with various things to bunk office, however none of ideas were liked by myself and shortly I was in my office, giving fake smile and hi to my colleagues.                                            

As usual my day started with my work, and nothing unusual or special I thought, everyone working like machines, or maybe forcing themselves to work on a Monday morning, just like me....  I was just waiting for the day to end, or rather my Monday Blues, or shall I say Monday Greys to disappear. Now and then I would check the time on my laptop, only to see that not much time would have passed.

I thought of checking my personal email for sometime( ya I know, it's not right, but like I told, I am still in my Monday grey mood, so it's kinda acceptable)
I logged Into my gmail account, thinking that I would have to  delete lot of advertising mails and stupid forwards, after a minute I was seeing my personal mails, there was a mail from a stranger from a matrimony site, who had showed interest in my profile.....( yeah, yeah I was on a matrimony site)
Now, this guy caught my attention, not because he had a killer looks or chiseled features,just went by my instinct and clicked the accept button, to know more about this guy

Within half an hour, very promptly be replied that, if I could share my details, which I did after a long thought, my Monday had become very colorful and not just that, shortly we fell in love and informed our parents, who In turn met and gave us the green signal and got us married.

It has been 5years since we are married and are blessed with a lovely angel.
Oops, I forgot to mention his name, he is Mithun.... One who changed my Monday and life to a colorful and beautiful one.

This is how a click changed my life, in an unimaginable and a beautiful way....
Click your way to the right path, and your destination will be wonderful.

This post is a part of write over the weekend, an initiative for indian bloggers at blogadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment