Blogadda

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Memorable Birthday

Birthdays are always special and makes you feel nice about yourself, and I like getting wishes on my birthday, this year my birthday turned out to be extraordinary.. I have turned 26 I just cannot believe, it’s a wonderful feel to grow older and wiser.
My hubby darling wished me exactly at 12 and gave me a hug I felt very elated about that and there was a broad smile on my face, early morning wishes came from my parents and my brother, which again made me feel nice. I was upset when I figured out that my hubby was getting ready to leave for work, but at the same time I could understand that he did not have sufficient leave balances. My hubby left for work as usual after having his breakfast and again wished me and made me feel special.
By 12.00pm my hubby called me and informed that he was stuck with an important meeting at office and that he would be late to home, i told him to come home early, well I sat down to have my lunch with a heavy heart and heard my door bell ringing, it was unusual because I generally don’t have any visitors at that time, normally I know my friends and guests come home during weekends, well with all these thoughts in mind, I woke up to go and open the door and peeped through the keyhole, unfortunately couldn’t see anyone, still I decided to open the door, come what may, and I saw my husband sitting down the moment I opened the door, he came in and gave me a two big box of chocolates, a lovely greeting card and a soft cushion with love you written on it, I was speechless, I was just looking at him, my husband told I wanted to give you a surprise that’s why came home early and I wanted to have lunch with you on this beautiful day, I felt like I was on the cloud nine.
Well looking at the greeting card in my hand reminded me that after the invention of emails, chats and sms we have long forgotten the beautiful greeting cards and cute hand written notes, and the old way of wishing to our loved ones, my husband reminded me of all this with his cute gifts for me. I had a very satisfying lunch at home with just two of us and the noon just passed by as we sat to converse and recall all our sweet memories.
After a sipping a cup of tea each, my hubby helped me in the kitchen which left me to refresh myself and I said my prayers to god came and sat next to my hubby for our fun conversations and then there was a call in our intercom, I was guessing who could that be and before I could realize my cousins were at home with their little angel neha and with a big yummy cake, I was so surprised at that, they made me cut the cake and we gave our best and worst poses for the photo at this point my husband told me that it was he who had told my cousins to come home with a cake to give me a surprise and no my surprise did not end here, my hubby darling had also reserved for dinner at a lovely hotel called ‘Chutneys’ and this he had done 2days prior to my birthday, we headed straight to the hotel and enjoyed the food and the ambience and absolutely everything about the place. Ah! Ok so this is how a 5star hotel looks like, I had heard and seen but had not experienced, my husband made it happen for me
I also liked the soft romantic tracks which was been sung and my hubby dedicated a song for me aswell which the singers there will announce, oh my god this was like out of the world experience for me. This birthday made me feel like I was a newborn and celebrating my birthday in pomp and show
We returned home and I just gave a big beary hug to my hubby and thanked him for such a memorable and lovely birthday, this I will remember for the years to come, when it comes to giving pleasant surprise my husband is the best, he does it in a neat way, love you darling…………..
I just expected a birthday wish from my husband but he went to a great extent and gave me all the lovely surprises and made my birthday really wonderful and I will cherish it for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment