Blogadda

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Emotions in a different way............

As a child I did not express my emotions properly, well that’s what most of my teachers had to complain about me during my school days, Mrs. Mirza my 8th grade geography teacher had come to a conclusion that I did not react much to things and I was not emotional.
I had scored 25 out of 25 in my geography exam with two others sharing the same score, well I was very happy about my scores, because I had put in lot of effort to study geography and to remember the markings in map, I did feel nice about myself and that evening I shared the happiness with my parents and it ended there. The next day Mrs. Mirza asked the top scorers how we felt being the top scorer, two classmates who went before me to speak about their feelings to their class, had quite a lot to share and there was lot of excitement and happiness on their face, and finally it was my turn to go and speak, I told ‘I am very happy for being the top scorer and I thank god for having given me the memory to write everything properly and on time, I am happy’ there ended my talk.

Mrs. mirza didn’t sound convinced at what I spoke, she asked me, ‘Nandini is that all you felt and have to tell to the whole class, are you not feeling very happy, you are top scorer in the class project also, for that I told ‘yes maam I very happy and smiled, Mrs. mirza gave the class toppers a chocolate each and left us to go to our places to be seated.
Days passed and it was final day of my school, yes 2years had passed, felt like it went in blink of an eye, I just thought I will take a big round inside my school and sit in the places which were close to my heart, so I started off from KG class and met my teacher Mrs. Esther Samuel a very sweet lady to whom I introduced myself and bid goodbye, I received her heartfelt blessings, which made my day, as I was passing through many places, I came across the staff room and decided to meet the teachers there and bid goodbye, unfortunately there was no one there except Mrs. Mirza.
I just walked up to Mrs. mirza and told her that it was wonderful being her student and I learnt not just geography but I learnt many good things, and I just gave her a hug, Mrs. mirza was speechless, she just held looked into my eyes and told ‘I am sorry my child I always thought you didn’t express your emotions and you didn’t react properly, but you have proved me wrong. Bless you my child have a wonderful future with all success and happiness, you are a wonderful child I have ever met’.
Listening to so many good things about myself from her made me feel nice….
We all have emotions and we definitely we express it, especially a lot towards our loved ones, but the way we express our emotions are different….. Some people easily and loudly cry out while others weep and keep the tears within themselves, both the people have same amount of emotion, difference is one is expressed and other isn’t.
Expressing emotions is very important, but when we our really connected to our loved ones our emotions will be clear even without expressing and explaining, am I not right??
We are all gods’ creations and ofcourse we have a soft heart with loads of emotions but the way of expressing differs from person to person.

No comments:

Post a Comment