Blogadda

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Cute Surprise


Last night myself and my hubby darling went to buy the provision as we had invited few guests over the weekend to have a fun time together.
I have this habit of buying chocolates whenever we go out for shopping, though I still have at home. Last night I was engrossed myself in buying things which I really wanted for my kitchen and I did not bother to go near the chocolates or even take a glance at them..
My hubby was helping me in buying things and in between fidgeting his blackberry and replying to his official mails….
When I was done with the shopping and was about to pay and leave , my hubby came to me with a big choco in his hand and told me, ‘This is for you for conserving and maintaining the home properly’. Well what do I say now, I was really surprised as I had least expected that I would be getting a chocolate and that too for a wonderful reason which my hubby had observed in me all these days.
Till last night I used to feel that my hubby isn’t appreciating me enough or observing the work I do at home, but later I realized that even amidst his office tensions he continuously strives to give his time for me and makes me feel special about myself….
My hubby gave me a pleasant surprise not just by giving the choco to me but by bringing a smile on my face and happiness to my heart, and this was a cute surprise which I will cherish for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment