Blogadda

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Sunrise To Sunset

Ever since I got married and moved to an entirely new place to stay with my husband, one usual question I was asked by my relatives and friends who stayed back at home was


“Nandu how do u spend your time’? What do you do from morning till evening? I have heard this question many times by many people in their own ways. At first I thought is everyone just curious to know what I was doing the whole day or were they really concerned about me. Without thinking twice I would promptly answer ‘I read, write, cook clean my home, watch TV for some time and browse computer and by doing all this time just flies and there I am in the evening looking at the beautiful sun bidding me good bye and sipping my tea and enjoying every bit of it..

Well apart from all the above things I am in the process of discovering myself and reinventing myself in a new land with new friends and a totally new me. When I say totally new me I simply refer to the truly chatter box which I am now, which I discovered about myself after coming in contact with my hubby, sometimes I wonder where was this little chatter box all these years ?? I discovered that I could write something sensible and that at least someone out there wanted to read my posts which bought a small curve on my lips and a little glow in my eyes, with wanting to write more with every passing day and trying to capture more moments of this beautiful thing called life.

Secondly I reinvented that I was not a bad cook at all, though not the best for a girl who didn’t know basics of cooking to becoming a queen in the kitchen managing things in kitchen was a slow and steady growth, I am sure many should have experienced this just like me.

Later I learnt that by every passing day I was learning to be more patient about things, because patience teaches many valuable things in life. I decide to have a smile in my heart, and on my lips spreading the same to my hubby.

Here I am rediscovering and reinventing me, I always wondered what would a home maker do sitting at home, wasn’t it boring, but I have found the answers and guess every home maker who is sitting at home is rediscovering and reinventing herself in one or the other way creating a harmony and peace for herself and for her loved ones……………..

I have understood the value of being a homemaker and I am happy about that and it is not a monotonous job but a wonderful time to rediscover and re invent myself everyday and think about things in a positive way, being a home maker truly teaches many valuable lessons, but left upto you to learn it or not.

For all those who wanted to know what I was doing from sunrise to sunset, there I have replied what I do and how it feels to be a home maker, thank you for all those who kept asking me the question

‘Nandu how do u spend your time’?

No comments:

Post a Comment