Blogadda

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Sun Signs And Me

My husband doesn’t like to read about sun signs, but recently I forced him to sit with me and to listen what I was going to read. In my hand was the well known book Sun signs by Linda Goodman, I cleared my throat and started to read about Gemini Man, yes even my husband is a Geminian like me.

Slowly my husband started relating himself with the characters which was mentioned in the book and also gave me few short explanations about them, I was thrilled to know my husband more, after a while I started to read other sun signs as well and strange enough my husband related himself to the characters in those also, I was puzzled wondering how can a person have all the characters mentioned in the twelve sun signs. After reading I started analyzing if I really had all the characters mentioned in the book.
It striked me that I don’t have to read so much about sun sign compatibility, when in real life scenario that’s not the only thing required in life, because relationships and true love and affection override all these, and the best example is that of a mother and her child, I had always read that cancer and Gemini are opposite signs but my mother is a cancerian and I am deeply influenced by her, so later I changed my mind thinking may be sun sign compatibility is required for husband and wife, but again I was wrong, because I have seen husband and wife with great sun sign compatibility who have never led a good life.
I have not stopped reading sun signs, even now I do that but I check for the negative qualities mentioned and try to change them in myself and improve the good points, reading sun signs still remains one of my favorite but I don’t bother much about compatibility, I am not against anyone who follow sun sign compatibility nor am I against anyone who follow sun signs seriously, well if life was really so simple that just a compatibility in sun signs would have given a peaceful and happy life, guess we would have seen only happy couples in the world without any divorces, if if if compatibility was the key to a happy and everlasting relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment