Blogadda

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My Inspiration

From childhood I had never got inspired by anything or anyone, nor did I have any role model also, I always felt that getting inspired by someone means I am copying them and by getting inspired means I am losing my originality, this opinion faded away when I met my husband.
When I first met my husband I felt there was something extra ordinary about this person, he is a self made person who is today moderately successful because of his hard work, continuous effort and god’s grace. My husband has learnt many lessons in life in a tough way and has got things which are close to his heart only after going through immense struggles… Important lesson which I learnt my darling hubby was not to regret about the past because past cannot be changed so live for the moment and prepare for the future only financially because the rest is unknown, Slowly and steadily I was getting inspired by my husband.
Well I am not introducing my husband’s qualities nor am i boasting that he is Mr. perfect, but there is lot of wonderful qualities within him that inspires me, everyday is a learning curve for me and I notice something new about my hubby, last night he surprised me by coming home early and just held my hand and told ‘I came early to spend time with you and will you date me this weekend’, now I was taken by a pleasant surprise, to go on a dating with my husband, wow that was splendid and was overwhelmed by it and readily agreed with a smile on my face. So yes, this weekend I am dating my darling husband, This made me realize that giving pleasant surprises often in a relationship is very essential.
When I casually told my cousin about my husband’s simplicity and his good nature she was not ready to accept, instead she interrupted and told, well that is the way a husband is supposed to be, so I asked her if that was the way husbands are supposed to be does her husband do all these things, for which she was silent, most of us are like this we don’t want to accept that others are good and when a person is nice to us we feel it’s their duty or responsibility to be nice to us, Ahh! Though it’s a weird feel most of us do feel this way, am I not right!!It is really a wonderful feeling to get inspired from someone close to my heart and learning things from him and letting him know the same without any ego. I am completely inspired by my husband and will always notice and absorb good things in him and try to implement.
Getting inspired is a nice thing and learning good things is also wonderful, I am inspired and hope someday down the lane, someone will get inspired by me, haha just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment