Blogadda

Monday, December 14, 2009

Do I Have Really Time ????

Pages have been written by plenty of authors about and time and time management. I indeed salute all their thoughts, But is there something bigger than time that rules us ? 'Time is Money'.... ' Do not Waste time' ' Time is life' are quite common phrases which we heard as we grew up.


But is there something that governs how we use(or do not use) time? Alittle something happened to me that gave me the answer to this question in my mind. It was just another day whcih was as usual filled with hectic mornings, busy noons and lazy evernings. Somehow, I had finished my chores early and sat around thinking what to do. I had no mood to browse or login to internet as my hubby was away on his official trip. I had no mood to read nor do anything normal that day. Then i had this sudden urge to do something creative since the long last stitching project which I had left half done over a year back. Well, I had started it off with great enthutiasm but I stopped since I had better things to do. More important things took the place of my needle work project. More responsibilities let to different priorities.


Thats when it stuck me. It's not just time, its not like i did not have any time to do this. But it was about priority.

I'd never have thought about this needlwork project of mine.


On similar lines, when someone asks you why you did not do something, we so easily say 'Oh i did not have the time' Think again. Its not the time. its the priority of the task at hand.

Of course its a simple thing... and we all know it....... yet, we blame time... So , the next time you say this, think of priority and not time.

No comments:

Post a Comment