Blogadda

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Unforgettable Lovely Evening

It was the evening i never expected,
something I had not even dreamt about.
But it happened that evening..
My most beautiful evening.

The sun was already waving good bye
With the blue sky fading.
Within seconds i was on my way
With no great ideas or expectatoions

My path was straight and flat,
with trees swaying around very gently
Cool breeze playing with my hair and passing on my face.
like never before...I knew they meant something special
But couldn’t figure out what was that

I realized my mobile ringing .
I moved faster and was expecting nothing.
Seeing his name bought a smile on my face.



I was there standing with him,I really did.
I was there seeing his smile,I really did.
I was there seeing his stare,I really did.
I was just looking at him when he uttered those words ‘I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU MARRY ME’


I looked him straight into his eyes,
The eyes…that spoke many things only to me.
And for that reason I liked it a lot.
I couldn’t believe but it all happened that day.

Yes this is how my husband made me feel when he proposed, staying miles apart from each other, the gentleness and love in his words had bought me very close to him, making me feel his presence right next to me…. As if this was not enough my husband came up with another way of expressing his love for me, while he was doing all these I was silently admiring him with a twinkle in my eyes and happiness in my heart.

http://mithun-nandini.weebly.com/, after seeing this I was completely impressed and overwhelmed, for two reasons, first and foremost a person loving me so much for who I am and second reason being so expressive and frank.
I still the remember the innocence and charm in your voice when you proposed me :)…………

I love you and admire you for the person you are and for being the biggest support and inspiration for everything I do in life. Everyday i keep falling in love with you all over and again and again and again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment