Blogadda

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Love Her So Much

I came to know her well at a tender age of four, though she existed before that I realized her at this age. She has strange mystique to her and she smiled like she knew everyone’s secret. She was very beautiful or shall I say wonderful.

She was lonely and an outcast. Her presence was equated with all that was dark and most of the people couldn’t wait for her to leave when came around. She kept getting mouthful of words, it was very true she covered more than she revealed and making it highly impossible to see the reality, but it wasn’t her fault. She never talked about anyone or anything. She always watched everything a distance, dressed in black and sitting like a pretty angel and her beauty was overwhelming beyond words could express. It was soothing to be in the presence of such beautiful lady so calm despite the world had labeled as cruel.

I always admire her dignity and that’s what drew me close to her every time. Though she was judged she never judged anyone in return, she accepted as they were and never gave upon people and most important she never gave upon me.


In her presence I could be who I was from within, she heard me out my deepest dreams and desires and silently smiled at me like a mother watching her child who describes her fascination. She smiled at me always which was encouraging. Soon I grew very fond of her and not one day would pass without greeting her silently and talking to her. Though she knew so much about me, never she shared any of her miseries with me. She would go on with them just like two hands protecting the damp earth after a sapling which was planted. She encouraged me to many things and encouraged me to pursue my dreams. In her peaceful presence I worked on them, my dreams…. No matter how difficult, she made me believe it was all worth and hard work will yield good results


I have spent lot of time with her and spoken to her heart when I heart was overflowing with joy ar felt plain empty. She has watched me and patted me to sleep and the world has always a been better place the next day, despite that all that she has done she has never mentioned it to anyone and never mentioned to me again, and this I learnt when I help someone I shouldn’t tell others about that.
Even to this day she remains my inspiration, companion and courage. It is her optimism despite the darkness, that the sun will shine again no matter what even if it means that she has to go away, it is that which will always stay with me……

During my work days, I used to sit alone with a cup of tea in my hand, and thoughts in my mind and my eyes frozen to my thoughts, she came and sat next to me though she used to not speak anything I used to feel a strange confidence and courage to face the life ahead…..

The NIGHT…………….. how I love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment