Blogadda

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Silent Readers of my blog

Off late I became lazy to post in my blog and thought I will take a break for few days and not write anything, very religiously I used to login and check my blog and read my articles, only thing which came to my mind after logging out from my blog was, when will someone like my blog very much and how should I improve myself, does anyone regularly follow my blog………………..

I didn’t have any answers for the above neither did I search for them, I convinced myself by saying, I am writing for myself not for anyone, so whether someone reads my blog or not, likes it or not I will still continue to write. One day when I grow old and sit next to my husband with my laptop and read my blog and recollect all the memories captured it will surely bring a little bright curve on our faces……….

Suddenly my mobile started ringing, and waking me up from imagination and bringing me to the present situation. It was a call from one of my friends, I answered the call and told ‘hi’ that’s all, because the rest of the speaking was done by her, yes literally I didn’t have a chance to speak much.

The moment I told hi, my friend just fired her question on me ‘Nandu why are you not writing anything these days, it’s been more than 10 days and you have not written anything new in your blog, every day I check your blog expecting you would have written something new but in vain, I love your writing and everything about it, I can relate myself with your writing, continue writing and don’t be lazy. I don’t comment in your blogs because if I had liked just one article which you had written I would have, everything what you have written till date is my personal favourite, so continue writing nandu and have a great day.'


Even before I could tell anything the call was disconnected and my friend had vanished. Now there was a big smile on my face, because I never knew someone out there was checking my blog very religiously everyday with a hope that I would have written something new, I didn’t know that someone out there was following my blog and loved it very much. I just made up my mind and told to myself I am not going to write just for myself, but for others also, who, like my friend are silent readers of my blog and have loved my writings but don’t tell me directly……

This is for all those silent readers of my blog, who have been encouraging and liking my writings from day one.
Thank you for considering me as a writer and encouraging my hobby, WRITING
                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment